Saturday, November 15, 2008

I can finally reveal











I went to my 20 year reunion and had a great time. My best friend Lori and her husband Ken flew in and we were able to spend time with them. We had a great time and saw a ton of friends that we probably wouldn't have seen without the reunion. The sad thing is I had a 20 year reunion which makes me OLD.








Happily my sister is home and she has seen me so I can reveal my weight loss. I have lost 90 pounds as of last week. I have lost 10 sizes, in pants. It is silly but I applaud the little things








  • I can now cross my legs (I couldn't do that before),




  • I am a tucker-iner (I tuck as much as I can into my jeans, etc.)




  • that too, I am wearing jeans... I am not wearing elastic waisted pants anymore




  • My health is much better: My diabetes is gone, My high cholesterol is gone, My high blood pressure is gone, my sleep apnea is gone, I walk the dog without being in pain our being winded




(The pictures are when I have lost 65)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Yay...you FINALLY updated!!! :)