Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can you believe it?


As of today I am down 60 pounds. It is amazing. The first 6 weeks I was asking Dennis to look up the number for Dr. Kevorkian. I was miserable. Then one day I went over the, so called "hump". Once I went to "regular" foods and was doing my regular exercises, instead of pacing around the house I was feeling like a million dollars. The doctor did say I would be cursing his name and then thanking him. It was true. With the 60 pounds off, I feel better. I am off a ton of medication, my hips feel better, my back is doing better, I no longer am a Diabetic and I no longer have a few other medical problems. It is amazing. Woo Hoo! I will keep you posted of the weight loss. I haven't posted a picture because my sister said that she wanted to be "surprised" and the next time I see her won't she be. Hurry home sister!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats - that is awesome!!! Sixty pounds - that is crazy. I am so proud of you - it can't be easy. I do want to be surprised - am I ruining your blog because of it!?!

By the way...that is a great picture of the humming bird!!!

Love you and miss you like crazy...hopefully it won't be too long.