Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here we go....


Well, I had my surgery on June the 4th. I went through the procedure like a pro, but then the nausea set in the next day. My potassium levels were really low so they had to pump me 6 bags of the medicine. They wouldn't let me go until I at least kept Jello down which I finally did on Saturday in the morning, so I was able to go home and re-coop in my bed. Much better!



As of today I have lost 20 pounds in 11 days. What a motivating beginning.


Also we took Jake on Thursday to get groomed and he weighed 10 pounds lighter. **Note: The weight was pre-groom so that included all the hair.


As soon as I get a little better Jake and I will be going on longer walks. He is a little confused when I walk around in circles around the house, but he follows me.


I guess the whole family is in weight loss mode.


Dennis got a job. He started on Friday. He is working at Ascent Home Loans, as their Senior Underwriter. The company is owned and operated by 4 brothers. They really respect him there so he is super excited about the new challenge. I really think that he is excited because the dress code is jeans everyday. Also I think that he is excited because he ran out of things to do around the house. We painted the whole house, he was doing the laundry, organizing all the cabinets, cleaning the refrigerator, etc. He was a busy body. But I am going to miss having him around.






1 comments:

The Underwoods said...

Hi Sister...how are things. Hope that everything is going great. We miss you guys - we have to listen to Cru sing the DeDe song everyday. Love you!